Powered by Blogger.

Pay Day Loan Confession: I've fallen and I can't get up!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pay Day Loan Confession I've fallen and I can't get up
…have you (or someone you know) "fallen" into the Pay Day Loan bottomless pit of debt and feel like you can't "get up" out of it? I have. 

When you’re in a bind and you need a few hundred bucks to bridge you over a few days until your next pay day, a pay day loan may look very appealing. In my opinion ... Pay Day Loans are like an addictive drug. The first experience may seem helpful and pleasurable but it eventually becomes something that you believe you can’t live without.  And just like a drug addiction, getting out of Pay Day Loan debt can be scary, daunting and financially painful. But … there is a cure for this Financial Dis-Ease.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive